Thursday, January 16, 2014

 I took this in Maine in August.  We were at a marina where
fishermen came in with lobsters.  Not sure about where to crop.  Did something that I don't even remember with filters.  
This eagle gave and just kept on giving.  It was such a pleasure.  He just sat there and looked around and stared me down and searched for food.  Lots of wind.  I used my 100-200 lens and I was about 15 feet from the tree that he was in.  I used shutter speed priority.  I used magic wand to select the sky.  Then used artistic filter/film grain.  I would like to use this for messages on FB. 
After I saved the above image then i also added something that i can't recall and can't even find again.  BUT. . . love this effect so will be looking for it !!!

1 comment:

Mrs. McGuire said...

I have no idea where my comment is about the boat and special effects, but I'll try here now that there is a comment box. Go figure... I really like the effect you used on the boat. Maybe if would have gotten down closer and taken it at more of angle...just a suggestion. The eagle effects are very striking especially the one with its reflection.