Thursday, January 16, 2014

I took all of these bird pics on the river on January 15, 2014.
I had a lot of trouble  - when editing - deciding how to crop - 
what to crop - how much to lighten/darken.  
This one is just an edit one similar to below.  photoshopped
out a branch, that "string, and another branch.  I need to
crop this. . . but not sure how or where.

This is one of the first
that I played with.


















I love the light on the claws in this.




















not edited


Love this but one leg "weird.
Wings not sharp 



love these two. . . love the reflection. . .
OKAY. . . feedback ladies














2 comments:

Mrs. McGuire said...

Okay...I've been having a devil of a time trying to post comments. I'm not sure why. Anyway...all the geese photos are very sharp. Good job. I love all of them and am not sure which is my favorite. Definitely like the reflection one but also like the goose in flight. I like the composition in all of them. I can't really think of any suggestions.

Mrs. McGuire said...

The eagles are well done, too, considering you were shooting up into a tree. The pooping one is the best...I'm sure there aren't too many people who can say they captured an eagle pooping. Send it into National Geographic. I'm serious!!!