Monday, October 7, 2013

Results from QCPC

My chipmunk photo received a score of 22 out of 27 possible. That meant that two of the judges gave a score of "7" and one a score of "8". I was happy with this result.





My duck photo received a score of 21, so all three judges rated it a "7." This simply means that the photo is a "good solid image, an image towards which every CACCA member should be striving as a minimum." The elements work together and if there are any flaws, they are minor.
My wagon image that I used the filter gallery from Photoshop received a 20. I believe that it was probably overdone. Oh well...live and learn. When it showed on the screen, all I saw was mostly wagon and not a lot of the background. I wonder if I forgot to decrease its size. I would love to go back to the farm in Maysville and retake this photo.


I forgot to add the word "comments" to one of the photos. For next month's meeting, I will definitely add that element since it's good to hear why a photo received the score it did. All in all, it was a fairly successful first attempt.

No comments: