Monday, November 11, 2013

New Barn

 I brightened the barn scene, and I think I like it better. You can still see the fog, but the red pops a bit more. I also like the black and white version. I LOVE to use barns as my subjects. They are so interesting and so different.



One night before the sun went down, I went north on Utica Ridge because there was a barn and a silo I've been watching. I was interested in capturing them before the corn was harvested. It was windy and the sun glowed pink in the sky.
















On the way I spotted these two wagons; I love the red wagon. Red really does help make a more striking photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I LOVE the Utica Ridge barn photo... how lucky you caught it at that golden hour. BEAUTIFUL, kinda like the wagons too. Yes, red is good !

Mrs. McGuire said...

Thanks, Suzi!!